We designed a done for you Tech solution
for the everyday needs, of everyday people.
Tolerate Tech™ Membership Pricing
Be prepared and avoid repair! Below are the plans for better peace of mind with local Tech support and computer cybersecurity based right here in America.
Meet with Scott Lantow for a quick demo of how we can help protect you online, keep your computers working well, and Tolerate Tech™ all at the same time. 😉
- 24/7 Active Business Anti-Virus / Premium Anti-Malware for core Cybersecurity protection. This covers files, programs, core windows system, and more!
- 24/7 Active Dual Layer Internet Premium Security for blocking malicious website & downloads
- 24/7 Active Health Monitoring for catching problems before they happen. This saves money, and frustration!
- Managed Windows / Third-Party Updates so you're not bother through the week with updates and reboots!
- Password Manager to help raise the security of your passwords and securely save passwords too!
- And a whole lot more! Book a Video Chat Demo with Scott if you have questions.
- All Features are included from the I'm Covered plan.
- 4x Software TuneUp for your Computer's fitness. When it get's out of shape, then everything takes extra long to load.
- Quarterly Check Ups for your Tech fitness. (This just means Tech Support, no jumping jacks here haha)
- 1 Hardware Tune Up a year keeps the dirt, dust, and debris away! We call this the hardware oil change, & helps with longevity.
- Computer Cloud Backup from IT Pros. We believe that all your data shouldn't be collected and sold, like Big Tech cloud services.
- Android device Premium Anti-Malware Cybersecurity protection to block malicious apps attempting to steal banking information, and personal information.
- Quick Fixes are FREE! If it's a 5m litte Tech-Time-Waster, we'll get you moving right along. This is a big part of how we get you more time in your life!
- 20% Off advanced rate services! When your computer problem isn't just a quick one, we'll still be saving you money on our advanced solutions.
The Power User™
- All Features in Tier 3 No Worries
- When 2 meet ups a year isn't quite good enough, we can get together quarterly!
- Managed venders like Comcast so we can deal with them and you don't have to.
- Priority Support and discounted emergency services become available!
- Select level 1 labor services included!
- 40% Off advanced rate services
Tolerate Tech Plan
Ready to Be Safer, Faster, and Supported?
I couldn’t be more pleased with the service I received today. Scott worked on my little computer for a couple of hours. I received same day service and had great conversation while waiting. The prices are reasonable and the customer service is excellent. I highly recommend. Oh, by the way Scott I did decide to login to google Chrome- it’s pretty sweet.
Long Time Listener First Time Caller
I went into Revival and spoke to Scott about my phone. The LCD broke and the glass on both sides of my phone was shattered. I was coming into the business thinking it be a painful experience but it definitely was not! The service was efficient and quick, very friendly staff, and a decent price. I can confidently say I am happy and I will recommend this to any of my family or friends who need help. Keep up the awesome work!
The best repair shop in town by far. I’ve had experiences with other phone and computer repair stores in the area before and I have usually left frustrated by either the high prices or the lack of customer service. Revival has competitive pricing, but more important than that to me is the quality of the customer service I’ve received. They are very attentive, friendly, patient, and ask good questions about what’s going on. They have never looked down on me for not knowing all the answers, which is what I’ve gotten at other stores. They’re also a locally-owned and operated business, not a chain, so if you like to shop local, this is a great spot for you.